In this day and age dentistry should be accessible to all. The level of involvement is up to you. At Riken, we aim to be the first choice of dentist for anxious patients. We will allay any apprehension you may have and specifically address your concerns and fears.
Overcome your dental fears
There are no surprises with our fees. We aim to keep you well informed for mutual consent.
Treatment is easier if you understand what is going on and why. We welcome questions. In each surgery we have an intra oral camera. “A picture is worth a thousand words
Relaxation is the key to making it easy. We make your visit as comfortable as possible with;
- Movies or TV
- Headphones to listen to music
- Blanket or pillow if necessary
- Relative Analgesia (“Laughing gas”) is available.
Aided by the most up to date equipment we provide efficient pain free dentistry
- Local anaesthetics
- Caring staff
- Time management, we go at your pace!
- Autoclave used for all instruments.
- New mask and gloves used for every patient.
- Protective glasses for patients and staff.
- Surgery is sterilised after every patient.
- Every precaution is taken